my motherboard has some issues

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

super__novak

Nouveau membre
hey guys ,
my motherboard has been having some issues lately and now it's simply not working ,
so generally when i plug my pc the power / reset button as well as some led light lights red .
Vous devez être connecté pour voir les pièces jointes.

and when i start it the 2 digit display shows some numbers and when it boots everything goes off . and my pc starts normally
lately all these lights simply stopped working and my pc is on but shows nothing, my fans /watercooling /graphics card/disc reader goes on but no display , so i started to do some experimentation , i generally click on the button next to the 2 digit display , it basically cuts the power to the motherboard , kind of like hotwiring it , and when i click it , it has a chance of starting my motherboard normally , as you can guess it doesn't work anymore ,
i'd like to point out that this whole deal started when my pc refused to start off from sleep mode , and this night when i put it on sleep mode it simply refused to start again but no matter what i did it doesn't do anything.
my system components :
mother board : asrock z87 extreme 4
processor : I5 4690k not overclocked
16GB of Ram
1to stockage

magellan

Modérâleur
Staff
Hi! Sorry, you're on the french version of tom's... so, you should be send your post on the good forum ;)

Have a nice day!

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.
Derniers messages publiés
Statistiques globales
Discussions
730 098
Membres
1 586 286
Dernier membre
petitangebleu1977
Partager cette page