Nvidea gtx 970

Karim4070

Nouveau membre
Hello evreyone i would highly appreciate it if some one can help me figure out if my gpu is dead or what
So i have an msi gtx 970 and lately after a while from updating it i turned my pc on and when i loged into my desktop the pc is not working with the gpu resolution there is no nvidea pannel , nothing so i went to device manager and i can see in display device my gpu ( thank god ) but it had a yellow mark on it its not working , so i did evreything reset updates and did it again ... now the real question comes here , so i tried evreything and cleaning gpu changing thermal paste evreything , the thing is some times the gpu seem to be working and detected by the systeme bec i can see the resolution changing znd nvidea panel showing but for few sec as soon as i boot my pc and log in to desktop it takes few secs befpre it freezes and make my pc reboot it self so its not working properly i guess or is it a systeme probleme like i need tp formate my pc or somthing ? Bec i dont think so or else that probleme would have stayed even when i use the on board gpu if it was a systeme issue

hein

Grand maître du Hein?!
you're in the french forum, you should ask in

good luck for your graphic card.

Vous devez vous inscrire ou vous connecter pour répondre ici.
Derniers messages publiés
Statistiques globales
Discussions
730 098
Membres
1 586 286
Dernier membre
petitangebleu1977
Partager cette page