Problem with the installation of my second SSD in my laptop

Augustin.n

Nouveau membre
Hi guys,
I have a problem and i need your help.
I installed a Crucial MX500 1TO on my laptop (acer nitro 5 AN515-57-51K6) and when i turn on my laptop i have a black screen. I looked on the internet and i saw that it's probably because it detects the wrong SSD to boot up with windows. I also saw that i need to change the boot order on my BIOS but here is the problem : I don't have any option to change order when my new SSD is unplug because there is only one SSD inside my laptop. And when my second SSD is installed i can't go to my BIOS because i can't do anything with the black screen..
I also don't have the possibility to change the sata configuration on my BIOS (i checked on internet and it was a potential solution)
Does anyone have a solution for this ? I really need help.
Thanks a lot and sorry for bad english.

magellan

Modérâleur
Staff
C'est un site français^^

Bon bon... si je saisis : tu ajoutes le second SSD et il n'est pas détecté voire bloque le BIOS?
Vous devez être connecté pour voir les medias.
Tu peux théoriquement insérer un HDD classique et le voir être détecté de manière transparente.*

Ce qui m'étonne c'est que l'insertion du nouveau SSD pose souci. Si tu remets l'ancien hdd tu devrais accéder à l'ordre de boot et voir à le modifier en conséquence.

Vous devez vous inscrire ou vous connecter pour répondre ici.
Derniers messages publiés
Statistiques globales
Discussions
730 158
Membres
1 586 442
Dernier membre
jules.bochereau000@gmail.
Partager cette page