Récemment construit un PC de jeu, l'écran devient noir (à l'intérieur et à l'extérieur) dès que je lance un jeu

sabellaa

Nouveau membre
I urgently need help. All suggestions are appreciated.

Last week I built my first PC and everything was set up. I downloaded Steam and purchased the game of my choice. As soon as I launch the game, the screen flashes on a black screen, then returns to the game (it is unplayable). Here are my specs and what I did to temporarily fix this issue:

Specifications:

MOBO: Asus b450 AMD Ryzen 2 Micro ATX Gaming Motherboard

Processor: Ryzen 5 2600

GPU: Radeon Reddevil RX 580 8 GB

Power supply: EVGA 550W

Memory: viper 4 series 3000MHz (PC4 24000) 8 GB Dual Channel DDR4 Kit

240 GB SSD

When the problem started I tried updating Windows OS, graphics card drivers and checked all other updates, making sure the power settings were at high performance , i tried different hdmi, tried a vga, but nothing worked.

The only thing that worked (until this morning) was reverting to the old windows and then upgrading with the media creation tool. It worked twice. It worked the second day after I built it and then I downloaded my mouse software which then brought the issue back. So I removed the mouse software and did the whole process of reverting to the old windows and then reinstalling from the media creation tool. It worked and had worked for about 5 days. This morning when I tried to launch the game the problem started to happen so I did the same thing that had worked before but this time unfortunately it didn't work. I'm trying again right now in hopes it will work again, but it was only a temporary fix.

I would like to fix this problem permanently as I am a competitive gamer and need to get my PC working ASAP as this is how I make my money.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. I panic and go really crazy (real definition of insanity). Nothing I try is working.

Dernière édition:

magellan

Modérâleur
Staff
Perso ce que ça me suggère
1° Alimentation défectueuse qui a du mal à suivre pour alimenter la CG (d'où les soucis de clignotements/écran noir)
2° CG HS (ça arrive malheureusement) qui se comporte bizarrement selon les résolutions/Fréquences.

Si tu as une alimentation de secours, ça peut valoir la peine de tester. C'est dommage, les EVGA n'ont pas une mauvaise réputation (à ce que j'en sais).
Si cela continue à déconner, soupçonne une CG défectueuse.

Comme c'est un PC assemblé récemment à ce que je comprends, donc tu as un SAV qui doit te remplacer les composants sous un délai raisonnable.

Vous devez vous inscrire ou vous connecter pour répondre ici.
Derniers messages publiés
Statistiques globales
Discussions
730 098
Membres
1 586 282
Dernier membre
Yannick3553
Partager cette page